We just dropped the new Mythos Horror Creation System, so get your copy right away.
We have some great new stuff out this month. Here is a sample of a few of them.
We have a new series of HWM products this year, Feat book set to a class. Out first is the feat book for the Acrobat class. Inside you will find 20 feats geared towards those high flyers.
Of course no Month would be complete without for IF for our Sci-Fi fans. We have a great new IF threat book out this month, jump into your space suit and go find some adventure.
If you have not yet tried it, our Counter Wars system is a great gem of a game system. Play it anywhere, just like a table top miniature game, but without the cost, and all the little toys. This month we have the Forest Barbarians for you to beat you foe with.
As always have a seat at the round table of fun with Avalon Games.
We have some great new stuff coming out this year, such as Avalon hazards and Avalon Lairs.
Avalon hazards offers s short, but fun little challenge for your players, something that may or may not be dangerous, but will offer a fun opportunity for excitement.
Avalon Lairs is a short Adventure site, a lair, of some monster or bad guys. Need an adventure real fast, but don’t want to have to read a book length description, well we have the right balance of adventure and information and stats.
Always working on new gaming goodies for your great fans. This time around we are hard at work on some new battle tiles. Easy will be a layered PDF so you will have tons of options on what tom print up and how it willow.
Should have the first sets out this spring.
Yep it is here once more another year is coming to a close, but don’t be sad, Avalon is now having our end of the year sale. Yep, 25% off everything at RPGNOw, Drive Thru RPG and War game Vault.
Don’t wait, get that game today and have a great time.
Here is a brief update to on what Avalon has been doing and our product pipeline…
1. Finished the tarot deck project.
2. About half way done with a poker deck set of cards.
3. Finished the draft rewrite of all the battle axe cards and worked up a sample deck of pod cards. Will get proof of those cards set up. Once I get that proof back I will complete the work on the 2nd edition of that product line and have all of the cards ready for pod.
4. Completes Arcana journals (12 issues) for 2017.
5. Have all the artwork done for Scortched Earth and will begin layout for a first of the year release.
6. Have one more issue of Avalon Lairs to be written by Maria and then I will get those 12 issues laid out for a first of the year release.
7. Have all 12 issues of Avalon Hazards laid up and ready for first of the year release.
8. Have three of the six HWM feat books written, waiting for the last three and then will work them up for a release next year. Also have three new HWM character books worked up with seven more to be written by Jennifer P. All of this will be released in 2017.
9. Have space pirates and star marshals worked up for IF, and have several new threat books in the works for release next year. I also have art done for several origin books for IF, and 12 spaceship deck plans ready for release next year. This will put us in a good place when Pazio releases their sci fi version of Pathfinder.
Future projects we want to look into…
1. Start putting out some 5d D&D products. Convert some Pazio products into 5d.
2. Look to put out a 5d D&D version of HWM and IF.
3. Start to build pages for some sort of comic, be it a web comic, or PDF. Look at ways to get it into a for profit product. (Sell on drive thru comics, comicolgy and maybe pod)
4. Set up a Patreon campaign.
Stuff I need to do when I find the time…
1. Get the Hero version of Avenger’s traveler stuff ready for release. Have it all written, just need the time to work it up into a product for release.
2. Work on Quest of Heroes solo mini game system and a few adventures.
3. Complete the rewrite of Dark Dungeon.
4. Finish up some artwork projects I started but never completed.
5. Finish the second volume of my novel. (First one is written and the second volume is about half done)
6. Learn to play the guitar.
7. Lose weight and get to two miles a day on my walk. Up to 1 and 1/4 now.
8. Finish Ramsey’s and Aaron’s card games. (Both are written but have no art or been laid up.)