Login Problems?

If you can't log into the forum, go here for help. Forum Login Info

The Avalon Team

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:26 am

Post subject: HWM Updates
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 pm 

Well with the new site and forum I though I would keep everyone updated on how progress on the system is going.

1. The rules are about 90% done, just a little bit of polish to go.
2. The fluff is all done. Charles did a bang up job on this part of the core book.
3. We have the first Heroes Weekly adventure all done, just have to finish the artwork and get it all ready. Sean will be doing more of these so expect some great adventures.
4. Character books are about 1/2 done. Charles has been slaving over them, getting the characters all worked up and stats blocked.
5. Art is about 1/2 done. but it never seems to end, always new images to work up. Dan is hard at woek on the art for the main book.
6. Previews are all done, so you can have a deeper look at the game before it comes out. We plan for two previews to be released each month.

As it stands we are on track for a June releases.

Rob
Avalon Games

Last edited by hemdog560 on Wed May 02, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: HWM Update #1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:39 pm 

Hey there!

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but I am very excited for this project to come out as I am a huge fan of both the genre and what I have seen from the previews. I do have one pretty silly question regarding fan based things...will the system be considered Open Content as so many other games are? By that I mean will people outside of Avalon Games be able to create things for HWM

(Sorry I dont understand the OGL very well yet)

Thanks
~Chris

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am 

Yes HWM is an OGL product, so other publishers can jump in should they want, they just can't used the title Heroes Wear masks without Avalon's OK.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: HWM Update #2
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:02 am 

Well things are cooking here at Avalon, here is the next update on the HWM system.

We have it all worked up and Peter, our proofreader, is hard at work making it readable.
Artwork is still being worked up. We might have to have a new cover done, but one way or another we will have a great bit of art in the core sysrtem, as well as in all the support products.

We have the art and characters worked up and stated for four character books, each will have ten new characters to use in the game, as well as figure flats and other visual aids.

Heroes Weekly issues are being worked up as we speak. Charles has done all the background for the organization issues and several of the character issues. We have some of the adventures all done as well and the additional mechanics stuff all worked up.

Things still to do.
Character Sheet
Layout
Trade Dress
Cover Art (Maybe?)
Work up some more previews.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm 

Well HWM is on its way. Dan is hard at work getting the art done and I have started the lay up. It’s going to be a great game.

Here are some previews if you have not yet checked them out...

Issues #1
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/99475/Her ... eview-%231

Issues #2
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/99947/Her ... eview-%232

Issues #3
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/100549/He ... eview-%233

Issues #4
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/101836/He ... eview-%234

Rob
Avalon Games

OfflineProfile