Login Problems?

If you can't log into the forum, go here for help. Forum Login Info

The Avalon Team

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:17 pm 

I've been eyeing this since it popped up in my RSS feeds, and I've read the previews. It does look like you've put a hell of a lot of work into it. The one thing holding me back from picking it up isn't the prospect of managing half a dozen pathfinder characters, but the product description's claim that the rules come with a "mini-adventure." It seems like a lot of work to get set up to play, and I'm not sure I want to go to that trouble without a full quest or module to play through. Are there any plans to release one any time soon?

I'm not talking about a Paizo-style adventure path or anything. It's just the mini- prefix that's making me cautious, and the amount of effort that the previews indicate went into the system. It doesn't seem like adapting an existing module or creating a new one would be easy for me to do.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:51 am 

Yes, in fact this Sunday we will release the first full blown adventure, clocking in at we'll over 200 pages. We also have plans for more adventures to take your characters through higher levels.

I should mention that while the core book does have a mini-adventure, mini is sort of a bad term to judge it, as that little adventure is still over 100 pages of fun stuff.

Rob
Avalon Games

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 am 

That is EXACTLY what I was hoping to hear. Thanks!

OfflineProfile