Login Problems?

If you can't log into the forum, go here for help. Forum Login Info

The Avalon Team

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Post subject: Just saying thanks.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:02 am 

Starting this month we will be sending out a free product each and every month to our top 25 customers on RPGNow. Just as a way of saying thanks. We will also be sending out a free product each and every month to our top customer. So if you want that free stuff, best get to buying more great games….

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Just saying thanks.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:37 am 

Just sent out the free bee stuff for our top fans for the month. Hope they enjoy the games and if you want to be on the next mailing list, well ya got to who the love, go buy some cool goodies.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:10 am 

Thanks for the thanks, and appreciate the free download. So much to choose from, this month I am going all out with another oldie, Battle Axe!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 am 

Great game, we had a blast putting it all together. My only suggestion though is to only print up those cards you will need to build your deck, otherwise there is a ton of cards to print.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:21 am 

Yeah, I've had some initial warbands from the Deluxe set for a while - couldn't really wrap my head around how to do this without the paper blizzard. And I play a lot of games solo... so my interest is in playing various warbands normally against a hidden deck, rather than deckbuilding for a perfect warband. There are several ways to do that.

Just picked up all the units and expansions and honestly haven't really thought it through yet. But the basic concept is to save paper and use virtual decks in Vassal. Elves alone have 420 cards. We're talking thousands of cards to do a complete set. Vassal decks are quicker than printing/cutting and would also allow the game to be played fairly normally, except the hand is on the screen instead of in the hand. Either virtual or real tabletop - the number of units I'm guessing will be 4-6 per side.

Battle Axe is an interesting concept that looks like it grew out of control.... Honestly S&G nails the skirmish game better for a P&P product but I already have all of that and wanted to try B/Axe with all the card variety and complex interplay of interruptions and bumps. It's got the old brain buzzing at least.

OfflineProfile