Login Problems?

If you can't log into the forum, go here for help. Forum Login Info

The Avalon Team

It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:56 pm 

I picked up 30 dollars worth of stuff at the dollar sale, among them both arcane wars and its expansions and demon wars and its expansions. I was rather suprised to find that they are pretty much the same system. This isn't really a problem, because the system actually looks pretty fun, but I am wondering if the two are actually compatible. Can you play the Arch Mage against Asmodeus? Are they balanced on the same point scale and such, and will special terrain be a problem?

Thanks,
Quincy.

PS expect rules questions as I read through all the stuff I bought. So much game, so little time.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:53 am 

Ya they both use the same system, do while i never though about it, but you could play them together. We would love to hear a battle report on how just a game played out.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 pm 

Is there any chance you have square counters for demon wars available somewhere? I know they are less durable, but the round ones are pretty tough to cut out. If you have a file of it on hand, I would love to see it.

Also, I noticed in the first demon wars set, the giant spider unit seems to have an error. It has the mount ability, but only has a move of 1. That doesn't sound very useful. Do you mind taking a look and figuring out what its move should be? 3 is the same as the spider riders, so that would make sense.

Thanks again.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:04 am 

I will have a look to see if we have every converted the counters. As for the spider, ya 3 would be about right.

OfflineProfile