Login Problems?

If you can't log into the forum, go here for help. Forum Login Info

The Avalon Team

It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Post subject: ASA Update
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:09 pm 

I thought I would start posting here updates on the game system as well as news on the product line as a whole.

Work was odd this week, all over the place, so I had less time then normal to get stuff done. Even so I was able to complete the layout for the two King’s Guard books. This series will be part of the second wave of adventure books, which will hit some time in mid February. Vlad did such a great just on the covers, he gets to do more and is just now starting on the first cover for the Roughnecks series.

I also completed the last of the three adventures for the Iron Wolf saga. I have sent them off for editing along with the the stand alone adventure book, the Sea Witch. The three Iron Wolf adventures will be added to each of the Side Track adventure books, which have been written. Miguel has completed one of the three covers and working on the second one now.

Next week I have off, so I hope to get some writing in and work up the stand along companion book to the Child of Destiny series. While it is sort of the final book in the series, it is going to be a lot different then normal adventure books and so it sort of stands on it own. In other news on that series, I have completed the Border Princes and the Grey Man books, with the layout all done. I have also completed the main work on the last of the book, the Rise of the Lich King and just need the cover to complete it, which will then complete the series.

I am still looking for a write or two, so more adventures can get done. I still want to write up the White Boar and the Warlock, as well as the four book series for the Watcher, I just need the time. Maybe over winter break. Even so I still need several stand long adventure books to be worked up and need word smiths to do that.

I also plan, maybe next week, to expand on the optional combat rules for bad guys. A lot of you want more to be added to this system, and I have a lot of ideas. It should not take that long to get it worked up. I will then post it here for everyone to look at and comment on. Once everyone is happy with it I will work it all up as a separate little book for you, free, as a download for ASA Kickstarter backers.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: ASA Update
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:19 pm 

That all sounds wonderful, exciting adventures ahead.

OfflineProfile