Login Problems?

If you can't log into the forum, go here for help. Forum Login Info

The Avalon Team

It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Post subject: ASA grows
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 pm 

We just launched the first wave of adventures books on Kickstarter, and it has already funded. So as always, a great big thanks to you fans.

On other fronts, I have been hard at work on the Banners of War book, which has now turned into a two to three book series. The first book, The Road Home is about half done. I hope to finish it this weekend and then jump on the next book in the series.

The series will be for high level characters, starting at 8th to 10th, and then up from there. They are also going to be a lot of mass combat and other goodies, so it should be a blast to play.

Meanwhile I have Vlad working on the first cover for the first book in the Roughnect two book series, and Miguel is working on his second cover for the next side track adventure book. Beatrice is buried in revision work for a card game she was hired to do, so she has had little time to work on the last cover for CoD, but she has shown me her work on it so far and it is great.

I am still looking for some writers, guess I will have to put up another ad for a few word smiths.

Ok that’s it for the week.

OfflineProfile